Monday, August 22, 2016

{Morning of Surgery}

"Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.  The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.  I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.  Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.  Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.  You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."  Psalm 16: 5-11

The very Psalm that The Lord gave me weeks before we ever saw her face as we waited...and that has long been prayed over her life...is the same number of the operating room He chose to heal her. 

A morning at The Battery and playing while we wait...







No comments: